• We have added an "AG" Registration date/Username profile option. If you add this upon signup we'll be able to verify faster thanks. (If already joined you can edit under profile settings.)

If you had an account on OG1 you will need to re-register as this is a new start for all.

Bratz Babyz Racing prototype

marigul

Reaction score

Here are a few minutes of footage of unreleased Bratz Babyz Racing. It's a Mario kart knockoff featuring the thong diaper-wearing Bratz Babyz dolls racing and throwing dirty diapers at each other...It's a TV plug n play game. I forget the chipset but probably sunplus/generalplus platforms.

Pinta77

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018

Here are a few minutes of footage of unreleased Bratz Babyz Racing. It's a Mario kart knockoff featuring the thong diaper-wearing Bratz Babyz dolls racing and throwing dirty diapers at each other...It's a TV plug n play game. I forget the chipset but probably sunplus/generalplus platforms.
Oh my god... I just had a flash back from my childhood. I remember the commercial for these stupid toys. I never heard about a game, but you said it was unreleased so yeah