• Hey, Guest!

XenForo 2.2 is coming soon, it's bringing many new features such as a PWA app for OG etc. It also comes with the drawback of more costs to update themes/some addons. It'll also remove access to some older browsers which'll suck but these shouldn't be used as their security sucks.

With the costs already looming we decided to improve OG's look with a new fancy theme that gives OG a more gamer feel. This has cost us only slightly more than it would have cost to renew the current theme and runs alot nicer.

You can beta test it here: Linky. (Please note only dark is live, light will come once issues are ironed out.)

If the current theme breaks on update we will end of life it, but we'll make something looking similar based on the default free theme so don't fret!

[DEM-3000P01] DVT2 Prototype PS Vita PDEL Dev Kit.

HalfMileRide

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Half Mile Ride
AG Join Date
November 19th, 2016.
Hi, I've posted about it before on Discord but felt a thread was needed here.

A week ago I saw a listing on Facebook for a PS Vita, with my luck it ended up being not only a PDEL but a Not For Sale PDEL, I knew I had to have it and here it is:

Attachments

HalfMileRide

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Half Mile Ride
AG Join Date
November 19th, 2016.
Sadly the system does not boot, upon further inspection and a teardown I have come to know that the system itself has water damage, I have cleaned it up as best as I could but it would still not boot.

All of the screws on the outside were stripped and different sizes/colours, it is also missing the serial/model stickers, luckily it seems the inside is untouched.

Attachments

hermesconrad

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
hermesconrad
AG Join Date
11/july/2019
I wonder if there's much corrosion under those rf shields, would be a good step to remove them and have a peek

Freakler

not for sale
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG Join Date
Jul 16, 2016
From the labels it is not the exact same one that was used for FCC tear-down (https://fccid.io/AK8PDE1001A/Internal-Photos/Internal-photos-1566061) but it would make sense considering it was opened and obviously raped with those screws etc.. only theories though

still very similar markings/labels etc.. so yes, most probably from the same 'production run' and thus a DEM-3000Pxx model I'd bet

jdc98

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
jdc98
AG Join Date
September 24th 2006
Breaks my heart to see a PDEL model in this condition :(. If you ever come to sell it, gimme a shout as I could still use it as a display piece.