Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hello

ZeldaFan042

Reaction score
Hello! I lurked on Assembler for a looooong time, and now that it's on its way out, I figured I'd actually make an account here.

I'm a huge fan of the N64, 64DD, and Gamecube. I've managed to secure some N64 and Gamecube protos, and a Wii RVT-R. Dev stuff for these consoles has always fascinated me immensely. I hope expand my collection and learn a lot here :)

Also I am on the hunt for a prototype Gamecube controller, and if anybody here is willing to part with one, I've got cash for you ;)

I'm looking forward to a great future here! Thank you everybody!

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
Hello! I lurked on Assembler for a looooong time, and now that it's on its way out, I figured I'd actually make an account here.

I'm a huge fan of the N64, 64DD, and Gamecube. I've managed to secure some N64 and Gamecube protos, and a Wii RVT-R. Dev stuff for these consoles has always fascinated me immensely. I hope expand my collection and learn a lot here :)

Also I am on the hunt for a prototype Gamecube controller, and if anybody here is willing to part with one, I've got cash for you ;)

I'm looking forward to a great future here! Thank you everybody!
I also got a Wii Rvt-R recently. If you figure out how to get it to read an SD card, let me know

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6