• Hey, Guest!

In these dark times we know it sucks, which is why we're trying to see the light at the end!
    We're currently polling a possible UK based meetup and would love to hear user suggestions and such. The thread can be found here:
    Linky.

Please vote what location would be best for you. Even if you're not UK based! if we can find an area with cheap hotels and such. (London is overpriced) we can maybe get a group discount if there's enough.

WTB Japanese Dreamcast Not for Sale/Demo/Trial software discs

Slayer2k8

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to expand my collection of these Not for sale demo discs ideally i'm after the following but if you have any others i'd be interested.

deSPIRIA
Cool Boarders Burrrn!
Fire Pro Wrestling D
Weakness Hero Torauman DC

Also after any other not for sale discs or promotional items that you might have.

Thanks

Last edited:

Wombat

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Wombat
AG Join Date
14-03-2004
I got the following Japanese NFS discs, let me know if any of these are of interest to you.
  • D2 -the first touch-
  • Daytona USA 2001 Trial, As new!
  • Zombie Revenge Sample, As new!
  • Gundam Side Story 0079 Premium Disc, "NOT FOR SALE - Premium disc"
  • Dynamite Deka, Trial
  • GetBass, "NOT FOR SALE demo disc"
  • ECCO THE DOLPHIN (Sample), Sample sticker on cover and sample text on disc
  • LOVE ♥ HINA (Sample), Sample sticker on cover and sample text on disc

Slayer2k8

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the interest and listing what you have but unfortunately, i already have those particular discs.

Slayer2k8

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Also looking for the first Dreamcast Generator disc with one with the orange sleeve not particular rare or valuable but a disc I don’t have so if a copy I’m interested.

dyer60

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
dyer60
AG Join Date
Jan 13, 2013
Also looking for the first Dreamcast Generator disc with one with the orange sleeve not particular rare or valuable but a disc I don’t have so if a copy I’m interested.
Damm! Gave away one of those about a year ago!!!

Is this of interest?

Last edited:

Slayer2k8

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah the Generator discs are easy enough to get a hold off i thought i had both but its only the second one i actually have. I do have that disc but its still attached in its book so a copy of just the disc could be useful i'll take it off your hands.

Slayer2k8

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Still looking for the above or any other trial, demo or Not for Sale discs or development software for the Dreamcast.
Also looking for point of sale material, posters & promo items or pre-order items.

Slayer2k8

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Bump and i should state that i'm also looking for any complete Japanese Dreamcast magazines & guidebooks.

la-li-lu-le-lo

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
I got the following Japanese NFS discs, let me know if any of these are of interest to you.
  • D2 -the first touch-
  • Daytona USA 2001 Trial, As new!
  • Zombie Revenge Sample, As new!
  • Gundam Side Story 0079 Premium Disc, "NOT FOR SALE - Premium disc"
  • Dynamite Deka, Trial
  • GetBass, "NOT FOR SALE demo disc"
  • ECCO THE DOLPHIN (Sample), Sample sticker on cover and sample text on disc
  • LOVE ♥ HINA (Sample), Sample sticker on cover and sample text on disc
Do any of those have full cases, like with text on the spine and art on the back? I'm guessing the sample ones do, what about the others?

Wombat

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
VIP
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Wombat
AG Join Date
14-03-2004
D2, paper sleeve
Daytona, back insert only (so yes with spine)
Zombie, back insert only (so yes with spine)
Gundam, paper sleeve
Dynamite, lose
GetBass, empty jewel case
Ecco, full case
Love, full case

Slayer2k8

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
Wombat has pretty much described the sample versions of the games which are the same as their retail counterpart apart from no spine card and with sample on the front cover, the actual disc will have sample printed on the inner disc ring either in English or Japanese depends on the game.
The 非売品 discs/software have no real rhyme or reason you can find a game in a clear case or can be found in the traditional white case or a standard black one. You might have a sealed copy with an insert or instructions and another sealed copy won’t come with one.
I’m going to assume that Dynamite Deka 2 is the one which came Dreamcast Magazine the same thing with D2 the first touch they should have an inner material sleeve and an outer paper sleeve.

Attachments