Welcome to the Obscure Gamers!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Guest , A new look for OG has been released with both dark and light styles, to change please check out the left hand side of the footer to change.
    Dismiss Notice

Featured Merry Christmas to all!

Discussion in 'Important Announcements' started by Demon, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Demon

Quick post to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas!

Stay safe, don't drink too much and avoid drugs if you can. (And clearly don't drive!)

Hope to see everybody back in the new year for more awesomeness from OG.

I have some goody's left over from TwitchLDN including lanyards / pin badges from the likes of NobleChairs (OverclockersUK), HTC, and clearly TwitchLDN. I've got 3 to giveway today at random. Each one has different items inside the pack and the best picture will get the most stuff, each following winner will get the next one and so on. All you have to do is post the most creative Christmas themed picture. Could be you tucking into your meal or just random stuff. Long as the themes Christmas alls good :D

EDIT: Will also chuck in a random PS2 or XBOX original game for the top two pics. Tell me the console you wish a game for. It won't be sports I'm not that evil. :p Discs are PAL/UK if this doesn't work I could maybe do a random steam game?

Early in the new year these will be shipped to the best picture winners. I'll PM winners to get contact information then.

Once again, Merry Christmas OG!

2. MonkeyBoyJoey

MonkeyBoyJoey Chatbox Archive Watchdog

Wish I had my Famicom 3D glass right about now....

3. Spaceman

Spaceman Member

Merry Xmas to you, Demon, and to everyone here at OG. Here's to another year! :happy:

Jakeeenator and Demon like this.
  4. Wombat

Gold Member

Ow snap totally did not see this topic on time! Merry belated Christmas everyone! :roflmao:

Jakeeenator likes this.