Welcome, Guest!

Here are some external resources you may find helpful
  • Hello, Guest.

With the recent attacks against members, and lack of care towards their mental health we have started a fundraiser to help fund the life saving charity the Samaritans. Without their support and efforts many people we know wouldn't be alive.

If you're able to help, you can donate via our fundraiser on GoFundMe Link

Thank you.

More updates, part 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.

As you may have seen, changes are incoming almost daily here at OG.

Christmas is coming, and so is terarelease 1.0 so we've added lots of snow to lag you.

If it's too much please click: https://www.obscuregamers.com/account/preferences & click disable holiday styling.

We're going to be phasing out Patreon and Ko-fi for our own in house donation system starting from now. If you use/donate via one of these services please cancel donations there. We lose roughly $20 each month to them in fee's and that's almost half the costs of our servers each month. Using our in house system we'll save more and can do more site upgrades as needed and new features.

Would it be possible for users to follow our social media accounts too please? We're trying to gain more followers so we can get news out easier. While we've not been as active in the past we'll be using them more now, Including Instagram as hermesconrad made us. :p

We're also going to be removing some on site ranks as they're no longer needed. One of these is the AG Refugee tag. You will still be able to note your name and join date in your profile. You can also now link your HiddenPalace profile name here if you like :D The roles will match what we have on Discord.

Another short update, thanks :)

dickibow

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Dickibow
AG Join Date
February 25, 2005
Is it just me but on iOS 14.2 on an iPhone, I can’t access either the retail or developer section of the “buy/sell/trade” forum. When I tap on the word “retail” for example, nothing happens. Did the upgrades do this, or is the marketplace temporarily down?

Blur2040

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Blur2040
AG Join Date
March 13, 2004
Is it just me but on iOS 14.2 on an iPhone, I can’t access either the retail or developer section of the “buy/sell/trade” forum. When I tap on the word “retail” for example, nothing happens. Did the upgrades do this, or is the marketplace temporarily down?
Same for me on Android.

dickibow

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Dickibow
AG Join Date
February 25, 2005
@Damien Is the marketplace temporarily down or have the admin team blocked access?

dickibow

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Dickibow
AG Join Date
February 25, 2005
Yes seems to be working now! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.