• We have added an "AG" Registration date/Username profile option. If you add this upon signup we'll be able to verify faster thanks. (If already joined you can edit under profile settings.)

If you had an account on OG1 you will need to re-register as this is a new start for all.

PS3 PS3 Game MAG Builds!!

JumpSuit

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I have decided/begun the start of preservation of the game "MAG: Massive Action Game"!! My goal is to work with the others who wish to preserve the PS3 games here.
If anyone IS interested I am seeking Dumps or Builds of the game! From Dev Builds, to Private Beta, to Open Beta!

Hopefully by the end of this I (possibly with others) will re-create the MAG Servers and have them be playable without PSN.

Check out this Google Spreadsheet for missing builds and what is already archived!

Update: Check out the MAG: Unofficial Discord Server! If you are a fan of MAG and want to check out this project, come join here: https://discord.gg/ydxCVJN

Last edited:

hermesconrad

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
hermesconrad
AG Join Date
11/july/2019
I have 3 builds packaged with a zipper build agent, still trying to get them to run. I'll see what u have in your spreadsheet and let you know

raidriar

Reaction score
AG User Name
Raidriar
AG Join Date
11/5/2019
This game is a treasure to me, I would be amazed if I can just even access the tutorial level again.

Anthony817

Refugee
Reaction score
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
Wait a minute. You are going to make this game playable online without the use of PSN access? So banned jailbroke consoles will be able to play this online? Can you please clarify what you mean here?

Thanks.