Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PS1 Reviving a Crypt Killer PCB with CHDMAN and SCSI2SD; a tutorial

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019

Because when I googled how to do it I found no info...so the next person who has to do it will hopefully find this!

Reactions: Hazard

dark

Registered
Jun 19, 2019
AGName
dark
AG Join Date
September 2, 2011
You are very prolific with the videos! This is another interesting one, I don't have any personal use for the info but appreciate you sharing your success in fixing this board.

Awbacon

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
You are very prolific with the videos! This is another interesting one, I don't have any personal use for the info but appreciate you sharing your success in fixing this board.
haha thanks. Just used to churn and burn editing since I have been doing it for 18 years

APE

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
People have been using the chd images to revive Area 51 for some time, used to be a guide on it somewhere but that was likely a decade ago. Simple CF card there at least.

Glad to see attention is being brought to it again!

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00