Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Saturn model 1 - replacing battery doesn't work?

StriderSubzero

Original poster
Oct 13, 2020
My model 1 doesn't seem to be able to retain saves for longer than a reset or 2, and I have tried several different batteries. Anyone else experience this issue?

AstroG

Dec 19, 2020
AGName
AstroG
AG Join Date
06/30/2014
Was there a battery left in the Saturn for a long time that caused corrosion to the battery contacts? You should try cleaning the battery holder and if you have a multimeter, check if the SRAM is actually receiving the 3v from the battery.

segasonicfan

Registered
Jun 8, 2019
AGName
segasonicfan
AG Join Date
Sept 23, 2011
+1. Also, the Saturn schematics have been dumped, you can find them on NFG games / GameSX. For about $5 you should be able to replace the SRAM chip if needed. If you get desperate, I might be able to send you one from a broken PCB.

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00