Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

TSOP Tools v1.0 BETA, By xXBeefyDjXx

Pro-moddz

Original poster
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
AGName
Pro-moddz
Hi Everyone!

Unsure if this is the right place but here goes!

After banging by head against a wall for a week straight trying to get this thing to work 99.9%:

I have compiled a small tool that allows you to Install a Custom Dashboard and Flash your EEPROM (TSOP Only v1.0-1.5) on a completely stock console. No Softmods, or pre flashed chips required! (You still need to solder the TSOP Enable Points, though)

Please let me know your mileage on this one, I have tested on a 1.4 Winbond console and have been successful in flashing all BIOSes Except the 512KB and 1MB since they're not compatible.

Instructions are in the ZIP file but a TL;DR for those interested:

This tool utilizes the "Save Game Exploit" to directly load tools to flash the EEPROM on a TSOP Modded console.

The Primary use case is for those who want to TSOP Mod a STOCK Xbox, or those who don't want to Softmod their box before TSOP Flashing.

Download

Credit to xXBeefyDjXx

Bad_Ad84

Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Bad_Ad84
AG Join Date
26/05/2011
This is exactly how I modded my first xbox when it was current.

There was a bundle that was raincoat and the save exploit

Reactions: Wanderer of AG

Pikkon

Moving in Stereo
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pikkon
AG Join Date
Mar 4, 2005
Did the same,I used mechassault then I think booted evox then flashed the bios.

Would give it a go and try out your tool but the only stock xbox I have is a v1.6

Reactions: Wanderer of AG

Pro-moddz

Original poster
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
AGName
Pro-moddz
This isnt my tool i just shared from reddit. I did plan on adding to it since its allready bigger than a memory unit i could add more bioses and stuff. But looks easyer to edit rocky5 softmod pack to include and flash bioses. It would make it to big to fit on a memory unit but i use a 4gb usb so wont matter to me

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00