• We have added an "AG" Registration date/Username profile option. If you add this upon signup we'll be able to verify faster thanks. (If already joined you can edit under profile settings.)

If you had an account on OG1 you will need to re-register as this is a new start for all.

[USA] Modding/Repair/Help Services

Nully

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
nully
AG Join Date
Over the years I've seen a lot of users requesting help with tasks related to modding and repairs. Behind the scenes I have done tons of work requests, provided parts for repairs etc. I wanted to make a thread on here providing it if need be as I have a lot of spare consoles (I run a small store online), parts, equipment etc. Just send me a message with what you need done or what you are trying to find and I'll likely be able to help.

What I offer:
Soldering (through-hole,SMT but no BGA)/Desoldering/troubleshooting (can be as simple as I saw someone asking for help desoldering an NES PPU and sending it back)
Part sourcing (broken ribbon cable, a screw, buttons, main boards etc)

What I DON'T offer:
Any form of case modifications such as adding or removing (switches, drilling holes etc)

Rates depend on the task, but I think I'm reasonable as no one has ever declined. :)