• Hey, Guest!

XenForo 2.2 is coming soon, it's bringing many new features such as a PWA app for OG etc. It also comes with the drawback of more costs to update themes/some addons. It'll also remove access to some older browsers which'll suck but these shouldn't be used as their security sucks.

With the costs already looming we decided to improve OG's look with a new fancy theme that gives OG a more gamer feel. This has cost us only slightly more than it would have cost to renew the current theme and runs alot nicer.

You can beta test it here: Linky. (Please note only dark is live, light will come once issues are ironed out.)

If the current theme breaks on update we will end of life it, but we'll make something looking similar based on the default free theme so don't fret!

WTB WTB PS2 TOOL

Galatea

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, looking to buy a Playstation 2 TOOL unit, any version is fine. Feel free to dm me, thanks!

Doubles Advocate

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Don't remember
AG Join Date
Some time after 2016 I think?
Are you located in NA/EU/AS/AU?

wquade

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
I've got a DTL-T10000H that I bought last year, but didn't end up really using it for anything, so I have been meaning to sell it. I don't really want to ship it though since these are fairly fragile.

Here are some pictures from when I got it. I cleaned it up since then and broke the front memory card port covers while doing so.

Attachments