• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zer0-2k11's Mod Shop

I got my phantom yesterday in the mail and installed it today in about 1 hour the install went smoothly and it runs like a champ!😀

Received my Phantom modchips today. Comes professionally packed in anti-static packaging. Well worth the Canadian rubles.

Got my Phantom and XenoGC on the weekend - great service from Zer0-2k11!

The Phantom install was a breeze. My Saturn as a little different inside to all the ones in the guide (it's a very early VA0) but it worked first time!

I made a right mess of the XenoGC install. The contact points are very small and I probably should have watched a few guides before attempting it - however it all worked well in the end!

Will be placing an order for another Phantom in the near future for my PAL Saturn!

Almost got in touch with you via PM, but haven't heard back in some time. Hoping we can pull the trigger on these items this time, are the Phantoms stocked up yet? Need these, thanks again
- Phantom Universal Saturn x 1
- DC Region Free Bios VA1 x 1
- Sega CD Region Free BIOS x 2

Thanks

Hey Everyone,

I sincerely apologize to anyone who has tried to contact me over the course of the last 3 weeks. Things here weren't going so good ranging from serious health issues, slight delay in restocking phantoms, events, etc. But I am back, fully recovered and ready to go. Also Phantom Universal stock is in. I'll be responding to everyone who sent any PM's/Emails made from April 2nd onwards over the course of the next couple days. Please if anyone has tried to contact me before then, please just send a bump to the PM/Conversation/Email and I'll be sure to respond as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone for your patience and looking forward to deal with everyone again :),
Zer0-2k11