AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Greg2600
AG Join Date
Jun 23, 2010
First world problems... How much time do you spend in the menu versus in-game?

I get where you're coming from tho, for me it's the RetroArch menu "system".
That's a perfectly valid point. 10 years ago, probably wouldn't say anything, but when basically every other device has a cool menu, it spoils you. Particularly when the DC is 10,000x more sophisticated than a Mega Drive. It deserves something at least bordering on professional looking. Furthermore, his and GD-EMU prices are absurd, and are keeping many aficionados from partaking.

Alastor

2020 Donator
2020 Donator
2019 Donator
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Alastor
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
I think we have all been spoiled to a certain degree by coverflow-ish, fancy game selection screens at this point, but it really comes down to how effortless you can select and start the game you want to play and in that regard, the USB-GDROM just works.

Greg2600

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Greg2600
AG Join Date
Jun 23, 2010
Well, hoping your menu continues to progress! Obviously, that's not going to work on the USB-GDROM!

Gromber

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
AG User Name
Gromber
I've had some problems with madsheep's GDMENU_SD.
My antivirus don't like GDMENU_SD. And from time to time when moving content it messes up the folders. I can't find the source code to it to try to fix.
So I've created an alternative program. Been using it for some time now. Anyone want to help me test it? AFAIK it works only in windows.
There's also gui version for FamilyGuy's gdishrink in the works. And I'm testing a lot of games trying to figure out the incompatible ones.
your tool looks fine, but please add .mds support, love sort list button.

sega smash pack i think it detects bad length (gdi have several track0X.raw), and a total sd lengh could be great, to avoid copy new games.

i downloaded GDMENU_SD from here and dont detect virus https://mega.nz/file/UE0FQDob#K2R8LRoZyhNUq4rdfHoDG6MVmYlf3_iHncm2APzSMVw

Last edited: